Sunday, August 21, 2005

Contradictions

If you are a fundamentalist, you probably don't belong here. While I am a literalist, I am no where near a fundamentalist, and I could very well destroy your world view. For instance, here is one site that lists contradictions of the Bible. Actually, I don't believe that the two Genesis stories are contradictions. I think they may be the difference between design and implementation. I think God planned (created) the Universe "on paper" before he did it physically. His physical implementation of his creation could have differed from his creation. I'm not sure if the first or the second Bible story is the physical, but I would venture to guess the first.

2 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Blogger Christopher Trottier said...

Why not allow a fundamentalist to read your thoughts?

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Tanton said...

I don't want to destroy their simplistic view of the Bible; it could do more harm than good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home